Lead web-developer (PHP, JS)
Местоположение и тип занятости
BeeJee is IT-outsourcing company. Over the last 6 years we have successfully implemented nearly 100 projects in web, gamedev and enterprise areas. We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals to join our developers team.
We have projects of different size: from small (1 man-month) to large (team + several years). They are big enough to be interesting but you will be able to see the project from sketches to working solution. If you are experienced web-developer, tired from making the same stuff every day and eager for learning new technologies and getting exciting job, this position is for you.
- PHP frameworks (Yii, CI, Kohana, Laravel, Zend). You must have past jobs on several of these;
- ORM (Doctrine 2 is highly preferred). If you ever tried to reinvent the wheel and create your own ORM, that is great. Don't forget to mention it in CV and during the interview;
- Experience with REST API;
- Strong fundamental skills. Ability to quickly get a grasp of new framework or technology;
- Would be a great bonus if you ever tried to contribute to open-source projects or created something just for fun. Tell us about the problem that you wanted to solve.
- Well-established teamwork process with detailed code-reviews
- Management team with engineering brains and programming experience
- Loads of challenging tasks
- Working in a cozy office near Vasylkivska subway station (remote position is also available)
- Afterwork activities (parties, sports)
- Working schedule from 10am to 7pm, 5/2
- Free beverages, tea, hookah and playing with office pet squirrel
Our projects are built with "architecture first" approach and follow DRY and KISS principles. We treat PHP as modern language with autoload, namespace separation and functional paradigm support. Our apps have single entry point, public assets and application code are separated from each other. We validate user input and escape any output to prevent different types of injections. Our commits are clean, without debug code and commented out "not needed for now" lines. Also we follow simple naming convention - variable or function name should tell one what exactly is in there. This paragraph should be treated as hint for our job applicants, btw :)
If you want to develop projects that will be used by thousands of people and believe that you can make this world better, than you are in the right place ;)