Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources.
Due to start a new project we are looking for ElectronJs Developer.
We are looking for a talented ElectronJs developer to start a new project and implement voice control and speech recognition for dental software. Modern technologies, interesting domain model, great opportunity to show your worth are waiting for you.We are going to build a desktop application that is integrated with dental software from one side and our own backend (java-based web server) on other. The app should work similar to Siri or Amazon Alexa. We are planning to use cutting-edge speech recognition and dialog systems such as Amazon Lex, Google Speech API, dialogflow.com
- Design and implementation a desktop application (ElectronJs based)
- Integrate different voice recognition and dialog systems, e.g. Amazon Lex
- Developing a new project from scratch
- Analyze client domain model
- Experience with ElectronJs
- Experience with ElectronJs 2.0 is a plus
- Experience with building desktop applications for Windows
- Strong knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS, ES6+
- Strong knowledge of Node and npm/yarn
- Understanding of DI pattern
- Experience with Postgres or any other RDMS,
- Experience with ODBC as a data provider.
- Experience with voice recognition such as Google Voice API or Amazon Transcribe is a plus
- Experience with implementing web apps is a plus
- Good English: ability to speak and discuss complex things is mandatory
- Remote job
- Full-time work (8h/day)
- Long-term relationship
- Salary in USD
- Paid vacation