Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources.
Looking for experienced .NET Developer with on-hands WPF experience.In this position you will be working on a challenging project of distributed system used by one of a large equity trading companies in USA.You will work closely with team in United States applying your expertise to develop robust, scalable, resilient solution. You will communicate directly with developers and management of a client discussing project related topics.
You will visit United States (New York) several times a year to work on a project onsite for a few weeks.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with .NET 4/4.5 and C# 4.0
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with WCF
- Understanding of MVVM pattern is a must-have
- Understanding of DI pattern
- On hands knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
- English level enough for verbal communications
Bonus Skills (NOT required):
- Experience with DevExpress WPF controls
- Experience with Sybase SQL Server
- Some knowledge of US financial industry and equity trading will be a plus.
- Full-time job (8h/day)
- Free lunches from one of the Minsk top restaurants
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth