We are looking for a talented Java/Spring developer to start a new project and implement voice control and speech recognition for dental software. Modern technologies, interesting domain model, great opportunity to show yours worth are waiting for you.
We are to use Spring Framework 5 / Spring Boot 2 as the main backend framework, Postgres as our database, Vuejs for web UI. The backend will able to work for heterogeneous environments: desktop, web, mobile.
- Design and implementation of backend based on Spring Framework
- Integrate different voice recognition and dialog systems, e.g. Amazon Lex
- Developing a new project from scratch
- Analyze client domain model
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate at least. Experience with Spring Boot 2 is a plus.
- Experience with Postgres or any other RDMS,
- Experience with voice recognition such as Google Voice API or Amazon Transcribe
- Some knowledge in devops and building microservices
- Good English: ability to speak and discuss complex things is mandatory
- Full time remote work
- Long-term project
- Salary in USD
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Opportunities for professional growth
Careers with Nitka:
If you are passionate about the work you do and like working in a collaborative environment that encourages initiative and creativity, then come join our team! Our casual, flexible work environment, committed staff, and growing benefits package make Nitka Technologies a terrific place to work.