About the project
The project is a cloud-based platform and data management services which help studios, networks, and operators manage contracts, rights, and title avails, track content performance, and calculate royalties. It also helps Media and Entertainment companies to prosper in a rapidly changing environment.
Plans for the next year: simplify and improve some parts of the application, to launch a new sub-project.
1. Front-end development of the working project with active users.
2. Writing new features, bug fixes, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation.
3. Communication with the customer (through Confluence, Atlassian; voice meetings once per two weeks).
1. Strong core JS skills, ESMA 5-6 aware, CSS 3.
2. Strong experience with jQuery and knowledge of any JS framework.
3. Ability to write/extend re-usable UI components. Grunt or Gulp/Browserify understanding.
4. Good English level (speaking and writing).
5. Ability and desire to work as a part of a team.
Good to have
Experience with bootstrap, Backbone.js/underscore, Marionette, SASS, Webpack, karma, JSON Schema.
1. Professional and career growth. The company compensates participation in conferences and trainings, encourages to learn new technologies and to share knowledge.
2. Flexible working hours.
3. Comfortable office in the center.
4. Paid vacations, paid sick leave.
5. Salary, based on results of an interview.
6. A monthly social package (English, sport, etc.).
Interview in English