We’re building a great product with a top-notch team. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building the future of financial advisor systems. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
- Aces is a mobile- and web-based contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.
- Fitness: An online distribution platform for fitness and lifestyle content. Appealing to girls aged 14-30, the app's "workout builder" allows the ability to customize individual workouts, save, and share them amongst friends. Users can browse videos according to specific time, muscle group and type of workout. After, they can track their progress and see how far they've come to reaching their goals. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
- Modeling business: a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
What you will do
- Сoordinate development processes between Moscow-based engineering team and Product Management team
- To be a Scrum-master on daily-mode
- Manage project & reference documentation
- Collect, analyze, prepare and specify project requirements & tasks for developers
- Work and collaborate with QA team on Release Cycles, Process Improvement, Quality Criteria
- Backlog handling, prepare project sprint plans
- Set-up necessary meeting with Product Management, Designers & Development teams on requirements refining
- Manage Releases (Beta, to Stores, Sites, release notes)
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years’ planning and/or management experience
- Experience of launching web or mobile products
- Mobile product development expertise
- Knowledge of requirement collection and analysis techniques, estimation methods
- Atlassian tools using & configuring (Jira/Confluence)
- Knowledge and Hands-On Experience of using different software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.)
- Know how to organize and structure information
- Able to articulate problems
- A craving for constant improvement – yourself and your products
- Able to build clean and understandable diagrams
- Advanced English
- Competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language and pro-courses, books, conferences)
- Flexible working hours
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.