Management Server Engineer, XTremIO
Местоположение и тип занятости
Dell EMC XtremIO is the market-leading, purpose-built all-flash array offering consistently high performance with low latency, unmatched storage efficiency with inline, all-the-time data services, rich application integrated copy services and unprecedented management simplicity. XtremIO’s unique content-aware, always in-memory metadata architecture delivers high performance with consistently low latency. Customers can also create thousands of copies and run workloads on them on the same platform without at all impacting the production SLAs. Inline, all-the-time deduplication, compression and thin provisioning result in massive storage efficiencies. Eliminate your copy sprawl once and for all with XtremIO Virtual Copies (XVC). Workflows Application-integrated copy services transform business workflows and accelerate true business agility. Create thousands of instant copies for development/test/analytics with easy refresh/restore operations.
Joining us, you will design and develop a mission-critical production management server in a fast growing multi-processed environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of an advanced scalable management server for managing mission-critical enterprise-level storage systems.
- Develop a system that is capable of handling high scale load, as expected in the high-end market.
- Design internal and external APIs for communicating with storage arrays, a web interface and 3rd party clients.
- Work in an advanced multi process environment.
- Fast learning, dedication, accurate design and coding.
Work Experience and Education
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science
- 3 years of experience in developing server-side with Python
- Proficient in developing in Linux environments
- Communication skills, good English
- Understanding of business environment
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Multi-threading, multi-processing, communication protocols, databases – an advantage
- Experience in development of network, storage, server or virtualization management systems – an advantage
- Experience of working with database APIs and/or ORM (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, SQLAlchemy, etc.)
- Experience in web services and http-based protocols (XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, REST)
Joining us, you will get:
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certifications
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- 34 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop