🔥 Frontend Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a React engineer that will help our team to create the most user-friendly and smooth interfaces for a new generation of financial product based on blockchain.
Zerion is a rapidly growing fintech company that helps great ideas succeed by powering ICOs. We seek to forge a new decentralized and democratized economy that empowers companies and investors. On our journey, we have already helped our clients to raise over US$40 million. Now, we are building the next-generation democratized investment platform.
We believe in a new open, decentralized financial system that empowers people. That’s why transparency is one of our primary values. Our team is spread around the world from New York to Seoul. Each product team has freedom and autonomy to create excellent products that they are proud of. We experiment, make mistakes, learn from them and craft new products to the highest standards.
- Develop frontend applications in React.
- Do code reviews and write unit and end-to-end tests.
- Work with designers and product managers on enhancing user interfaces on different devices.
- At least one year of professional React development experience.
- Good knowledge of ES5,6+.
- In-depth knowledge of React, Webpack, Redux, React-Router4, Styled-components.
- Knowledge of english sufficient for understanding documentation and discussing tasks on Github.
- Interest in DApps (Web3 library).
- Basic knowledge of Node.js (Express framework).
- Experience in writing frontend unit tests.
- Deep love with pixel perfect interfaces :)
Please attach a link to your publicly available source code repository (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, etc) or an archive with your code examples to the submission letter. Attached links to some professional public profiles, such as StackOverflow, LinkedIn, etc, are welcome. Describe your most loved open source library (or programming book, or programming design pattern) in 3-5 sentences.
Send your CV with details above to email@example.com and get a chance to change the financial markets landscape for next 100 years.
- Work whenever is best for you (flexible hours).
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
- Work from any part of the world or in a modern office in Moscow (metro: Baumanskaya (10 mins) / Krasnoselskaya (5 mins)).
- Horizontal management and direct communication with major stakeholders.
- Personal development and professional growth.
We give every applicant equal consideration and hope to find the best matches for our open and diverse company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.