We’re looking for a product manager to help lead our development team and execute on building our innovative product portfolio in the digital health and wellness space.
Who Are We?
We’re a health tech company called G-Plans with a goal of helping people reach their health and wellness goals through our innovative suite of digital health products. Our products help coach and deliver cutting edge wellness programs (nutrition / fitness) fully tailored to your individual make up to help you hit your goals and live a healthy, happier life.
You will own the strategic vision and execution for the G-Plans product portfolio. It’s a large scope and the challenge is never what to do, but what needs doing right now. There’s no typical day on this team, so be prepared for whatever comes your way! You’ll get to work with a talented team of individuals to execute on a brand vision and help millions of people along the way!
Expect your core responsibilities to be:
- Synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative inputs to form a compelling product vision and strategy
- Collaborating with designers, engineers and stakeholders to break down the strategy into approachable, testable work streams
- Defining metrics and KPIs and measuring the impact of work against them
- Communicating your ideas and getting consensus for them across the business.
You are a proven product manager:
- You have owned a holistic product portfolio in a large company, or of the whole product area in a startup.
- You love launching new products from start to finish - through discovery, definition, build, launch, analysis and iteration.
- Experience and comfort communicating at all different levels - from customers, to stakeholders, to the CEO. In small teams and across the world.
- A collaborative working style, willing to jump into any problem to get things done, including knowing who to collaborate with the team to get the best results.
- You have strong quantitative and analytical abilities - you can find meaning in large amounts of user research, feedback and data.
- You’ll get to work for a cutting a edge health tech startup
- You have experience starting and running your own business
- You’ll get to work along side some of the most talented individuals in their respective fields.
- You’ll have flexibility to create your own regimen and daily schedule to get the work done.
- You’ll get ownership in the product to make decisions and get things done!
1. Initial communication (interview, etc.) – everything is in English directly with our US office. It's in San Diego CA so be ready to talk at 8pm Moscow time (or a bit later).
2. For obvious reasons we will only review english CV and intro you'll write. Please attach some best work you've done.