Carggo is a new digital platform for the global logistics industry with over $8 trillion in annual spend. We are among the first to disrupt this complex and long-established industry by bringing it online using our vast industrial expertise. We are dedicated to make transportation management simpler, commercial terms more transparent and overall freight costs lower by minimizing human involvement.
Development of breakthrough proprietary software is the center point of reshaping the logistics industry in the USA and worldwide. As a digital engineer you will work alongside the brightest minds with expertise in different sectors, ranging from freight transportation to engineering and logistics in various geographies across the globe. You will have an exciting opportunity to change the world in an intellectually stimulating and friendly environment.
Started in 2016, we’re fully funded by our founders.
The R&D team at Carggo designs, codes, tests and implements complex transportation management system for the logistics industry. We’re looking for Junior Java Developer to join the team that is passionate about creating robust and reliable systems.
What You’ll Do:
· Design, code, test, and implement complex, high performing software at scale
· Participate actively in detailed design, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well-informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
You have experience working with:
· Java, not necessary in enterprise development
· knowledge of Spring & Hibernate ORM as a plus
More About You:
· You have 6 to 12 month experience working in Java
· some experience with Spring + knowledge in using ORM (Hibernate, etc.)
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· You have strong analytical, programming, and statistical modeling skills
· You have motivation to develop your skills in fast growing firm
· basic English skills
Our continuous releases are integrated with GIT, Teamcity. We track tasks and projects with JIRA, and Confluence. On the frontend, we use ReactJS for the views, organize the data flow with RabbitMQ. On the backend, we use PostgreSQL. Our staging server infrastructure is written in Java 8.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive base salary
· Stock options plan
· Medical package
· Flexible working hours
· Great office location (subway: Frunzenskaya, Sportivnaya, Kievskaya)
· Relocation assistance for employees from different cities
· Opportunities for individual development and career growth
· Fun working environment to include the following in-office amenities: free snacks and fruits, ping-pong, mini gym, lounge zone, own bike team and regular team-building events!