Carggo is a new digital platform for the global logistics industry with over $8 trillion in annual spend. We are among the first to disrupt this complex and long-established industry by bringing it online using our vast industrial expertise. We are dedicated to make transportation management simpler, commercial terms more transparent and overall freight costs lower by minimizing human involvement.
Development of breakthrough proprietary software is the center point of reshaping the logistics industry in the USA and worldwide. As a digital engineer you will work alongside the brightest minds with expertise in different sectors, ranging from freight transportation to engineering and logistics in various geographies across the globe. You will have an exciting opportunity to change the world in an intellectually stimulating and friendly environment.
- What you’ll do:
- Analyze business requirements and user scenarios
- Generate ideas and design concepts
- Design new features and improve existing
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards and specifications
- Develop and support product guidelines
- Communicate design ideas to technical and business teams
- Test and validate design solutions
- What you’ll need:
- 3+ years as User Experience/UI Designer (portfolio is required)
- Solid understanding of user-centered and design principles and modern design trends (including Material Design)
- Hands-on experience working on large web-based and mobile applications in an agile environments
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Desire to build a new great product
- More About You:
- Experience with data-driven design is desired.
- Great communication skills in English is desired.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility, even if working remotely or in our offices around the world
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues, problems and solution
- More About US:
- Multinational company with offices in Chicago, Vilnius, and Moscow
- Relocation perks
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options plan
- Medical package
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for employees from different cities
- Opportunities for individual development and career growth
- Fun working environment to include the following in-office amenities: free snacks and fruits, ping-pong, mini gym, lounge zone, own bike team and regular team-building events!
- Option to choose relocation to Vilnius with the company covering all expenses
We offer relocation to Vilnius, Lithuania