We are a software development company based out of New York, USA. Though today we develop different types of software our bread and butter were always mobile apps. In the mobile development world we have won several awards and are constantly ranked as one of the top agencies in the USA.
As we expand our pool of services and start work on several new web projects we are now looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design and animations to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Develop design and animation components of a web app or a website
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize product for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, SASS, less
- Understanding of REST, principles of server side development, solid understanding of relational and nosql databases.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience building websites and web applications
Our company has a system of bonuses that all employees can received if they perform well. Additionally 10% of company profits are shared between all employees.
In your application please add links to your most impressive web apps or websites.
Our interview with developers usually is done in two stages:1) Skill tests