Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
- Developing gaming tools for Win 64 system using .NET Platform, WPF and WinForms technologies
- Changing of the game engine using C++, taking into account changes in the tools
- 2-3 years of C# experience
- 1 year of C++ experience (11, 14)
- Excellent knowledge of .Net Platform, Visual Studio
- Good knowledge of WPF and WinForms technologies
- Experience in UI programming
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Experience of working with bug tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- You are a team player and willing to take responsibility
- Bachelor degree or similar experience
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications
- Shipped game titles
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package to Saint Petersburg
- Additional medical insurance
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation
- Comfortable office in the center of Saint Petersburg
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tools Programmer” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a Motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to email@example.com.
Please provide examples of your past work.
English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.