Местоположение и тип занятости
We are seeking a talented Backend programmer to join our team and work no less than 4 hours per day as the lead backend developer. But the expectation is that this would lead to a full time position after the first 2 months of 6-8 hrs per day. We are looking at a range of 600-800 rubles per hour depending on level of qualifications.
Must have coding knowledge
- Motivated by more than money. Ideally, you love the idea of creating a great product to be used all over the world.
- Presence in open-source. You have a list of your own coding on platforms like Github, and you have participated on more or less large projects.
- Online presence. You have a decent rating on StackOverflow; publications on your own blog, etc.
- You are able to test. Writing e2e-tests / unit tests.
- Experience with Agile. You can share with us your experience of Scrum/Kanban, user stories, planning poker, etc. to improve the team.
HackPack.press is the global network for the media industry, strengthening independent journalism and helping media outlets better inform the public about the news that matters. Consider it Uber for the media industry. The network connects over 10,000 journalists, fixers, photographers, videographers, editors and experts in 150 countries. This way journalists can earn a living specializing in an area, media outlets can more easily and cost-effectively produce original content, and companies can find talented professionals to help them produce content.
HackPack is an international team and all written communication is in English, however, tech meetings often tend to be in Russian. However, the stronger your English the better. The company has team members all over the world, but in Russia, members are located in Moscow and Rostov na Don.