Scentbird is seeking an exceptional addition to our product team. Our UI/UX Designer will work closely with our product team, stakeholders and developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate features and experiences until they meet our high standards of quality (be prepared to test many different options). A successful UI/UX Designer has an eagerness to jump in and solve problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability in interface design and visual design.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital e-commerce space, and a passion for doing just that is critical - we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to the Scentbird brand.
- Experience designing ecommerce or other large-scale digital experiences for mobile and web (mobile first)
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Help customers achieve goals more efficiently and effectively through the creation of storyboards, user scenarios, wireframes, diagrams, and prototypes
- Ruthless pursuit of customer delight and happiness
- Test design solutions with intended audience and refine based on findings and develop A/B tests to validate key hypothesis
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline product team
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. We work hard to keep a prima-donna free team
- Experience in managing a design team
- Synthesize requirements, technical constraints, user research, data and analytics into design solutions
- English: Upper Intermediate/Advanced