Sphere Software is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a project that is a collection of internal rails based services of a global marketplace. You will work on notification engine that handles reservation-related notifications (sms, email messages) for Online Booking system. It consists of an online marketplace (out of scope), mobile application (out of scope) and a set of background workers to send messages and receive callbacks from the SMS/Calls service and client-specific services/APIs.
- Build implementation code, review code with Ruby programming languages
- Focus on core functionality, design and development
- Contribute to design of application architecture
- Interface with global engineering and operation teams
- Improve performance, availability and scalability of our systems and services
- Vast experience in Ruby on Rails development (4+ years)
- Kowledge of redis, resque
- Expirience with messagebus, sql
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum work environment
- Strong attention to detail and high quality readable code
- Excellent English speaking skills and a great communicator
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth: we offer various web projects development with cutting edge technologies;
- You will never be bored: we have plenty of new projects to choose form if you ever grow tired of your current one;
- Feel yourself at home: low hierarchy, open door policy, open communication;
- A very competitive compensation package depending on experience and skills, regularly assessments and salary reviews.