Liquid Asset Token - blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading assets. Featured in Forbes, Inc. Advisors from Franklin Templton ($700 bln assets), Elon Musk's Hyperloop. Team - alumni of hedge funds, McKinsey, Barclays, INSEAD, LSE.
- Strong architecture skills: patterns, anti-patterns, principles of applications development
- Good mathematical base
- Self-motivated and really passionate about creating interesting, complex, world-changing solutions
- Edge of ECMAScript technologies - classes, generators, async/await, etc.
- Сlosures, prototype chains, good practises of optimizations
- Debug (WebKit Inspector, Node-Inspector)
- Excellent frontend skills: HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS/Stylus, builders - Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Babel/HMR/CRA, primitives - DOM tree, VDOM, Event loop, jQuery/VanillaJS, closures, prototype chains, etc.
- Browser rendering principles: view flow, cycles of reflow/repaint.
- Strong React skills: components lifecycle, optimizations, reconciliation, pure components, etc.
- Data flow in React: Redux/Mobx/etc.
- Node.js, Express.js, Sequelize
- SQL: MySQL/PostgreSQL, nested queries, left/inner/full join’s, optimization of queries, indexes.
- Junior UNIX-skills: bash, nginx setup, iptables setup, docker setup.
- Develop the most advanced blockchain cryptocurrency-based exchange for tokenized assets
- Create modules for registering new assets of different types: real estate, equities, artworks, etc.
- Create trading systems: order books, orders executing, blockchain-registration of this deals
- Support and develop client wallets: cryptocurrency contributions, transactions processing, referrals.
- Design the structure of client-server architecture and security systems for the whole system
- Design data layers with very close replication to blockchain systems (Ethereum/HyperLedger/etc)
- Competitive salary $4000 - 6000, bonuses 2-5x
- Token pool option
- World class team and product, join blockchain pioneers
Location: Moscow, opportunity to move to San Francisco