- The consultant will assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP Enterprise Management Controlling Module - Financial.
- This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
- The consultant will conduct workshops, lead an international team of consultants and subcontractors, coordinate with other teams for successful delivery of integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation.
- The consultant will leverage project management skills to develop detailed task plan towards timely completion of project milestones.
- The candidate should have demonstrated the capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements.
- The consultant must be subject matter expertise in accounting as well as in costing.
- The candidate should demonstrate deep understanding of SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree.
- At least 8 years experience in SAP CO (5 years for senior).
- Must have experience in at least 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts.
- Experience in SAP CO areas (CO-OM-CEL, CO-OM-CCA, CO-OM-OCA, CO-PA, CO-PC, Material ledger), CO-PS.
- Knowledgeable in finance or controlling processes, legislation and best practices.
- Native Russian, at least intermediate English skills.
Office: Mezhdunarodnaya/Delovoy center (Moscow city). Possibility to work remotely. Candidate should be ready for business trips up to 70%