Credit risk analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
MFS deals with the development of mobile applications based on the processing platform and providing payment services to companies of FINSTAR Financial Group.
We invite a Credit risk analyst with specialization in credit products to join the project of mobile payment applications development.
Tasks to be done:
- Analysis of borrower creditworthiness
- Modeling, development and updating of scoring cards
- Development of statistical models of debt risk assessment - building scoring models (application scoring, behavior scoring)
- Monitoring and validation of scoring models.
- Development and optimization of the scoring system, rules for making credit decisions, building scoring models
- Cooperation with the development department: collecting, analysing and formulating tasks;
- Improving the quality of decision-making processes for applications in terms of risk (on the base of statistical analysis).
- Forecasting of key risk indicators
- Analysis of the effective use of external information services (credit history bureau, anti-fraud systems, other available sources of information about potential and current clients)
- Optimization of the credit strategy (stop rules, scoring cards, verification, the results of partner agents monitoring)
- Monitoring of credit decision making processes, identification of new trends, their study and accounting in credit decision, monitoring the effectiveness of debt collection strategies
- Required skills and technologies:
- Experience in developing scoring models
- Experience of work with credit bureaus, fraud detection services - mandatory
- Experience of work with credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian ASNEF, Creditinfo), fraud detection services or experience of work with CRA - mandatory
- Knowledge of financial markets peculiarities, in the sphere of credit risks, working experience in credit organizations not less than 3 years
- Experience in optimizing the process of making credit decisions, introducing scoring models
- Deep insight into statistical packages.
- English level - not lower than Upper Intermediate
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle - desirable
- Intimate knowledge of specialized software (SAS, SPSS, Stata - desirable)
- Office in Moscow City business center (Embankment Tower)
- Registration of employees according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance including dentistry, meal remuneration
- Interesting tasks and large-scale international projects (Spain, Georgia, etc.)
- Professional team and full involvement in the product development process