Senior C++ Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Experienced C/C++ software engineer responsible for developing, testing and debugging of Linux services for custom hardware boards. The person will be cooperating with other developers, testers and the HMI development team.
- Responsible for development and implementation of software features;
- Interacts with other client-side developers, supplier team and QA;
- Reports to development team lead.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong foundations in C/C++ programming
- Experience of using or familiar with: IDL language (FrancaIDL or similar), build tools (CMake or Autotools), Linux IPC (dbus, shared memory), experience with Linux systems, experience with Linux user space programming and debugging, unit testing, documentation using PlantUML and org-mode
- Technical awareness of: common C/C++ libraries, continuous integration (Jenkins), code review system: gerrit, M2M technologies;
- Knowledge and experience in debugging applications on Linux platform;
- Master degree level or equivalent in a software related field;
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies;
- English language skills allowing for smooth communication in a multinational team.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Qt libraries and Java;
- Experience in configuring and deploying Linux on custom boards;
- Experience with Linux kernel space programming;
- Automotive industry background.
Ключевые навыкиC++ Linux Android
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, Medical insurance, English classes, Sport and Event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.