Getintent is an ad tech startup that develops advertising technologies leveraging real-time auctions and predictive modelling.In 2014 the company entered the U.S. market which is currently a priority for business development.
We have offices in Moscow (development, sales, business development) and New York (business development, work for clients on-site, sales).
About us in a nutshell: "You say you've developed your own DSP, but actually you bought it from Getintent".
The solutions are based on our own native technologies, powered by machine-learning algorithms, which support marketers across the globe allowing them to activate data and optimize every touch point across all their media. Only Java Core, no enterprise, no web forms.
We are seeking highly skilled Java developer, who interested in processing of logs (tens of gigabytes per day), preparation of data for machine earning and everything else that is associated with the data.
- Enjoy thinking about high-level architecture as well as infrastructure development and feature implementation;
- Have a keen sense for when to figure it out alone and when to solicit answers to critical conceptual questions.
We wish you possess:
- Excellent Java Core knowledge and programming skills;
- Experience of writing multithreaded code;
- Excellent knowledge of collections, basic algorithms, data structures, memory consumption;
- Understanding the difference between "works for me" and "work in production";
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal;
- Experience in writing test (TestNG, Mockito, HtmlUnit);
- Analysis and problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn new and complex technologies quickly.
Would be an advantage:
- Practical experience with Hadoop, Spark;
- Knowledge in machine learning, developing of system architecture.
- Developing, coding, testing and debugging new software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity;
- Participate in developing of system architecture;
- Perform code reviews.
- Code/functionality documentation;
Plans for the near future:
- Moving to Yandex ClickHouse;
- Implementing Apache Kafka;
- Working on click/impression.
- International working environment and good working conditions;
- Competitive salary and social benefits;
- Dynamic work and challenging tasks;
- Flexible working schedule;
- MacBook Air/Pro;
- Corporate taxi;
- Comfortable office right in the center of Moscow (Arma office park).