Weigandt Consulting, Oracle Gold Partner, is seeking for Junior Functional Analyst.
As a well–established company, we offer high reputation, a highly skilled and motivated team, attractive conditions, and excellent chances for career growth and professional development. After successful completing our mentoring programm you will be able to:
- Meet Technical staff and Business clients on aspects of scope: clarification, requirements gathering, design of TO-BE business processes, presentations, etc;
- Develop and maintain of business analysis documents for internal and external use;
- Active collaborate with project technical team, management and clients for planning, resolving issues and assessment purposes;
- Clarify of requirements;
- Develop of functional requirements;
- Prepare test cases and scripts preparation;
- Execute of system-, integration-, End-to-End-, performance-, unit-, system interface test scenarios,
- Analyse issues detected during testing,
- Conduct key business-users training.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or Economics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of English;
- Analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel.
- Tech skills: SQL;
- Experience in business analysis, information models development, use cases, test cases, etc. (desirable);
- Participation in implementation projects (desirable);
- Understanding of project lifecycle from pre-sale to support & maintenance;
- Experience in IT implementation projects in banking or retail.
- Competitive salary;
- Annual paid vacation, sick leave;
- English lessons;
- Office in 5 minutes from the m. Moskovskie Vorota;
- Short Business trips to Europe;
- Experienced team;
- International professional environment;
- Diverse tasks every day.