Project manager with technical background
Менеджмент • Microsoft Project • Управление проектами • Разработка ТЗ • Scrum • Построение команды
Санкт-Петербург • Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
Датская IT-консалтинговая компания, основным направлением деятельности является веб-разработка
- Kraftvaerk – Danish IT-consulting company.
- The key activity area is web-development, as a rule including deep integration with customer’s business.
- We use advanced technologies and such Microsoft products as .Net, MS SQL Server etc.
- Our staff consists of over 100 highly professional specialists in Denmark, Russia and Finland.
- Basic experience in programming – preferably C# and/or one of the following: C/C++, R, Python, Scala, F#
- Understanding of test automation, CI, and CD concepts
- Acquaintance with major NLP concepts (e.g. sentiment analysis) is a plus
- Advanced English level
- 3+ years of team/project leadership
- Strong understanding of the whole product development cycle – from pre-sales to post-production support
- Ability to manage a team
- Good communication skills
- Experience in setting up development processes on the project
- Communication with the customer's Project Manager and Product Owner
- Writing technical documentation
- Concepting digital services in an interdisciplinary team
- Estimation of tasks
- Participation in stand ups
- Solving people management issues
- Daily communication about project status, issues, and risks with stakeholders
- Team management (5 members)
- Competitive salary
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Voluntary Health Insurance after probation period
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies in software development
- No bureaucracy
- Comfortable office near Ploshschad Vosstania subway station
- Ergonomic workplaces – lift tables, comfortable chairs, well-equipped kitchen, shower
- Opportunity to be part of strong team that is technically challenging’ would work
- Opportunity to take part in technical courses, seminars and achieve certifications at the company’s expense
- Subsidized lunch, tea, coffee, cookies, juices etc.
- Free English lessons in the office
- Flexible working schedule
- 100% paid sick leave
- Friendly atmosphere
- Business trips to Scandinavian countries.