Местоположение и тип занятости
The System Administrator is a technical expert responsible for stable operation of company's internal IT infrastructure. He provides technical and operational support as well is responsible for regularly enhancement of the internal IT infrastructure.
Your tasks in this role will be to manage and maintain system environments incl. OS and hardware, to monitor system/network performance and resources and to ensure network security. You install patches, hot fixes and upgrades and also install/manage/maintain servers, clusters and VMW are environments. You are responsible to plan/perform back-ups and recovery procedures, to troubleshoot networks/systems/applications, to identify and correct malfunctions and to resolve system crashes.
Further you manage user/email accounts, install new tools, services and software, maintain software licenses as well as software/hardware inventory, maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology and provide growth analysis and capacity planning.
The System Administrator is a proactive and motivated person with high degree of communication skills and deep experiences in process oriented system administration. The candidate should be able to learn quickly new technologies and to communicate the suggestions how to adapt these to optimize the internal IT infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain system environments within internal IT infrastructure.
- Monitor system and network performance and resources.
- Ensure server and network security.
- Install patches, upgrades and hot fixes.
- Install, manage and maintain servers, clusters and VMWare environments.
- Plan and perform back-ups and recovery procedure.
- Troubleshoot systems, applications and networks.
- Identify and correct malfunctions.
- Resolve system crashes.
- Ensure the system high availability.
- Manage user and email accounts.
- Maintain software licenses and hardware inventory.
- Provide growth analysis and capacity planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience as Unix, Database or Middleware administrator.
- Experience in sizing, design and setup of IT infrastructure.
- Experience in process oriented Unix, Linux or Database administration.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral) in English language.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work proactive.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Annual paid vacation, sick leave;
- English lessons;
- Office in 5 minutes from the m. Moskovskie Vorota;
- Experienced team;
- International professional environment;
- Development opportunities.
Участие в проекте сертификации ISO будет плюсом.