Whisk.com is a fast growing discovery platform that helps people decide what to eat. Tracks people’s food preferences for food personalisation, allows users to save recipes into a personal cookbook and create shopping lists that connect into online grocery stores. Our application is seen by over 40m people every month and we work with the largest food manufacturers, retailers and publishers in the US, UK and Australia.
Whisk accolades include a ranking in UK’s Top 50 Startups 2015 and winning multiple industry awards. Dan Cobley, MD Google UK/Ireland said “Whisk is making the moment to buy really matter”.
We’re looking for people who get as excited about tech and our products as we do! You'll be expected to work closely with the everyone in the business, including the founders of the ventures.
- Proven, outstanding client-side JS knowledge
- React and Redux production experience
- Experience with implementation of responsive layouts
- A keen eye for design and user experience (HTML/CSS skills)
- EcmaScript 6 knowledge
- React Native experience
- Functional Programming approach (lodash, RxJS)
- Experience with Server-Side Rendering (Universal applications)
- GraphQL experience