Pushwoosh is a push notifications service sending at least 400 million messages every day. The company is only six years old but we gained trust of numerous companies from various verticals. We help Air Berlin, FC Bayern Munich, Nissan, etc. to easily reach their customers via the fastest communication channel.
As the product grows, every feature needs to be precisely described. We’d like to find someone with excellent English to write the internal and public documentation. A technical writer, in short.
- writing and updating technical documentation
- interacting with developers to understand the product
- maintaining the information architecture
- analysing existing and potential documentation
As a result, technical documentation should be provided in line with the product updates releases.
- working experience in technical writing or business copywriting
- top-notch written skills in English
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
You definitely qualify for the position if you’re able to write easy-to-understand technical documentation and aware of various technology stacks.
All up-to-date technologies you’d like to use are available at Pushwoosh. As for other working conditions, the schedule is extremely flexible, the salary is fixed with bonus payments, and we also provide you with the choice between open space and remote workplaces.
- We provide an additional day off every quarter. To top it up, it’s also paid.
- We love travels and celebrations! In winter, we travel to Sheregesh, a Siberian ski resort. In summer, we ship to Ob river islands. All of this is on the company dime.
- We constantly learn: courses and conferences are paid for. Also, you can learn English right in the office.
If this position is suitable for you, feel free to contact us.
Katya, HR Pushwoosh.