Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007 with the goal to deliver world class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Ekaterinburg, Izhevsk, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Göteborg, and we keep growing rapidly.
We are now looking for a Java developer for one of our customers in Göteborg, Sweden. Our customer is one of the most well-known and respected car brands in the world.
Our customer is looking for a senior Java Developer to join their Vehicle Communication team. The team is responsible for developing the connection to the in-vehicle telematics unit, and specializes in communication channels and communication protocols. They organize their work in an agile process.
As a Java Developer you will be responsible for developing and testing components or parts of a larger system in accordance with our costumers adopted standards, definitions and specifications. In addition, this role also includes DevOps competence.
- Developer competence Java 8, JMS – backend (NO UI), Linux.
- Dev Ops – willingness mindset, Spring Boot competence.
- Be able to drive tasks.
- Team player.
- Knowledge within following areas - Wire Mock, AWS competence, MongoDb, Component test’s work approach, Context switching ability, Misc tech competence REST, AMQ, Telecom competence.
- Salary (determined by experience and results)
- Fastdev covers visas, tickets, work permit and other costs tied to travelling to and working in Sweden
- Every quarter 15% of the Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all employees in proportion to the total number of years in the company
- Eight hour working day
- Good opportunities for professional growth