Python Engineer (работа в офисе в Минске)
Местоположение и тип занятости
InData Labs is a data science and big data engineering services company. Our main focus lies on machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
We are opening position of the middle/senior Python engineer.
- Build scalable high load systems using Python;
- Development and support of ETL/DWH processes and our data pipelines;
- Be responsible for making data available for our Data Scientists;
- Code review and enhancement of existing code base;
- Focus on value delivery for a customer.
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Understanding of multiprocessing and multithreading applications design in Python
- Knowledge of any python web-framework (django, flask, falcon, hug, etc)
- Experience with at least one relational DBMS - PostgreSQL (preferred) / MySQL / Oracle, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with at least one of non-relational DBMS (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with Linux (advanced user)
- Good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
As a plus:
- Experience with any asynchronous messaging queue system (Kafka and etc.)
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Redis / Memcached
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Hadoop stack