Marketing / Technical Writer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are in search of a technical marketing copywriter who will deliver educational / marketing content to simulation software users and prospects. You will have to understand the way potential users think and describe to them the benefits of using our technically complex software product.
The AnyLogic Company is the leader in the world market of simulation modeling tools. AnyLogic is a next-gen simulation software tool used by hundreds of companies around the world for modeling and optimization in supply chains, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and many other industries. Our client list includes multinational giants like PwC, General Electric, Ford, FedEx, Panasonic, Rolls Royce, and Google. We are a global team with offices in Russia, USA, and France, and a partner network spreading across every part of the world.
- Create technical marketing content for simulation software users: blogs, white papers, case studies, tutorials (both in English in Russian).
- Create educational and promotional email newsletters.
- Write scripts for marketing videos, edit videos.
- Perform web analytics, seeking ways to improve current processes and content structure.
- Work with outsourced web developers and designers, control their performance.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Tech-savvy, with skills and ability to learn new technologies on your own.
- Experience in IT industry as a technical or marketing copywriter.
- Ability to explain difficult things in simple words both in English and Russian.
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Basic skills in photo and video editors (Photoshop, Camtasia Studio) are a plus.
- Marketing automation and email marketing experience is a plus.
Personal qualities we look for:
- Perfectionistic attitude.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see the world through client’s eyes.
- Interest towards the IT industry in general and, preferably, simulation modeling.
- Competitive salary tied to the USD exchange rate based on the interview results.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russia.
- Medical insurance, including dental coverage.
- Fun corporate parties and trips: we’ve been to Brazil, Costa Rica, Vanuatu, and Kamchatka.
- Five-day working week, flexible workday beginning (9-11 AM).
- Office located in a 15 min. walk from the Ploschad Muzhestva subway station (moving to Ploschad Lenina / Vyborgskaya soon).
In the cover letter, please link to your best texts in English and in Russian.