Scalors GmbH is an IT out-staffing partner with a headquarter in Germany and development centers in Lisbon and Kiev. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Scala Developer who is willing to join the team in Hamburg.
Client Company offers anti-fraud solutions within the e-commerce and financial sectors. We are experts in device fingerprinting and behavioral analytics and our products are specifically tailored to comply with European data privacy regulations.
- Development and maintenance of our main software components;
- Continuous refactoring of our codebase;
- Bringing in your ideas of how to improve our software by new technologies;
- Code reviews of your fellow developers;
- Supporting the release and deployment process;
- Working together with our data science team to develop and integrate new approaches for fraud detection.
- Thorough knowledge of Scala, feeling comfortable with SBT and testing frameworks;
- Experience with Akka;
- Experience with agile software development processes;
- A team player, able to communicate in an open, constructive and friendly manner;
- Good English language skills (German is not required);
- Embracing the concept of Full Stack development is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with SQL, NoSQL and key-value stores, especially MongoDB and PostGreSQL, is a plus;
- Knowledge of search and information retrieval is a plus;
- Several years of experience in functional programming and / or OO, ideally on the JVM.
What we offer:
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup;
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes;
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day;
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one;
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s city centre where you will also find a soccer and billiard table, organic fruits and everything you need to feel comfortable.