3dEYE Inc. is a Canadian hi-tech company that provides a video surveillance service in the cloud for business, government and home users.
We are looking for a talented web designer to manage web-based content, optimize user experience via clean, intuitive & modern design principles, and most importantly design customer-facing data driven websites from the ground up using new and existing content.
Ideal candidates will be well rounded individuals, with an ability to learn quickly. Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for web design. Strong technical and logical thinking skills are essential.
Exceptional design skills and attention to detail are a must.
As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, styling, content maintenance, configuration and quality testing of externally facing web sites and eCommerce solutions. You will utilize creativity to enhance the overall look-and-feel of our company websites while maintaining content design standards in order to improve user experience.
● Must have a minimum 2-4 years of relevant web design experience. MUST PROVIDE LINK TO ONLINE PORTFOLIO WITH APPLICATION.
● Expert level with design tools including: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator & InDesign
● Possess an understanding of UX/UI best practices.
● Experience with eCommerce design principles a major plus
● Desire and ability to learn new techniques, trends, etc. in an agile work environment
● Design, usability, and technical experience in developing Webflow, Wordpress, Magento and CMS based websites
● Knowledge of browser/device compatibility, cross-browser issues/challenges, responsive design and current web design trends and techniques
● Expert HTML and CSS skills
- Flexible hours, relaxed culture with remote work environment and Skype/Slack communication
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Super-friendly team
Please send your CV, portfolio and any other info by email.
email@example.com, subject: "Web-Designer, Moi Krug"