We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Children’s activity aggregator (getacorn.com): аllowing easy and quick search, booking and payment of children’s activities. Utilizing social networks for collectivity and ratings. Cross-platform (iOS, Android and Web). Easy, painless search and booking. Calendar integration across user and merchant platforms. Social messenger communication. Rating and message ability. Scalable across markets. International scale.
Technology stacks that we use: GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, Clojure, TypeScript
What you will do
- Participate in development of backend services in Go
- Code review and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 5 years’ of software development experience
- At least 2 years' of professional Go development experience. Good knowledge of standard library.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCE, AWS
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Solid knowledge in security, data integrity and disaster recovery
- Experience working with 3rd party API integration and building REST and gRPC API's
- English Upper Intermediate or better
- Very competitive compensation in $
- Any tools
- Flexible working hours