Местоположение и тип занятости
BeKitzur is a consulting a development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and a product development center in Saint Petersburg. We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms, marketing analytics and marketing campaigns automation tools this place is right for you.
We are looking for self-driven QA person with proven experience in manual testing and releasing web applications to join our data platform team. This is a great position to join a growing team and learn many new technologies and data APIs of Facebook, Google, MSN and other world top media and advertising companies. It’s a wonderful opportunity to advance your career and grow with the project.
- Manual and semi-automated testing of web application and Data APIs;
- Preparing and maintaining testing documentation;
- Prepare and maintain requirements for QC Automation;
- Tightly collaborate with Development and QC teams (local and remote);
- Ensure high quality of delivered product in agile environment;
- Participate in Skype calls with US based colleagues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience as QA Engineer/Tester
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools
- Experience in preparing and execution of test cases
- Strong capacity to learn new business and systems
- Good level of written English, ability to communicate for technical matter is a plus
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Experience with tracking systems (Redmine, Jira, etc.)
- Strong aspiration to learn IT technologies and learn systems on development level.
- User and usage analytics web products;
- Experience in working closely with development teams;
- Experience with Selenium and SoapUI is a great plus;
- Understanding of programming and development experience is a great plus.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- Sport reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build great products you will continue leading those businesses
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed