In 3D4Medical we make award-winning medical and fitness software. Our applications are used daily by education and clinical organizations around the globe.You will be a part of our 3D4Medical software development team - every day pushing the boundaries of how people learn Anatomy. The vast majority of time will be dedicated to RnD for our current and future projects to fulfill them with new groundbreaking technology 3D features now, as well as AR, VR eventually. You will be working with the great team of professionals for a competitive salary.
(We have nothing to do with games development.)
Our office in Saint-Petersburg is in the central part of the city - only 10 minutes of walking from Chernyshevskaya or Mayakovskaya subway stations.
The ideal candidate would be a software development addicted person who loves Apple technologies and mainstream technologies in general. Open, communicative, kind and collaborative. No bad habits.
- Strong Knowledge in Objective-C/C++
- Professional level of using Xcode and related developer tools
- Strong Maths skills - especially in Linear algebra and Geometry
- Strong knowledge in algorithms
- Strong knowledge in OpenGL, OpenGL ES
- Good knowledge in GLSL and understanding shaders
- Clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns and strong ability to use them
- Clear understanding of iOS/macOX app development workflow
- Clear understanding of GIT
- Advanced iOS/macOX user
- Flexible and creative mind
- Ability to work on your own as well as within a team
- Good enough level of reading/writing English
Will be a good plus:
- Interest in AR, VR
- Experience with 3D game engines (Unity3D or UDK)
- Experience of working with CGL, VTK
- Experience in JS and its frameworks