As a Senior Java Architect you will belong to the international team of customer-oriented professionals, who deliver complex business solutions based on Oracle Retail Suite for modern retail companies with growth potential.
We are looking for Senior Java Developer/ Architect for a SCRUM team of 5/6 people to work in the Product Search Service team.
Product Search is a service that is being / will be consumed by the Mobile Application of our Client and other services for searching product in their Base. This is a key service for unifying our Client’s searching across multiple data sources in multiple countries, using next-generation technology to serve the requirements from different consumers.
The Senior Java Architect is responsible for analysis, documentation, design, coding, enhancing and testing of complex software modules, application extensions and integration components to meet functional and technical requirements. You will participate in all the phases (analyse, design, build, test, production) of the long-term implementation projects.
- Assist and participate in designing and implementing of technical, solution and integration architecture.
- Identify, analyze and design functional and technical requirements.
- Complete detailed technical documentation based on functional requirements.
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components and interfaces.
- Role of a mentor for less experienced team members.
- Estimate and resolve standard as well as non-standard issues and problems.
- Customer interaction and service in maintenance and enhancement of the solution application.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Master's degree.
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience.
- 6+ years of work experience with J2SE, Spring, J2EE, Web-services (SOAP, REST).
- 2+ years of Reacting programming (RxJava, VertX).
- 2+ years of ElasticSearch Stack (ELK).
- Experience with Oracle Endeca is welcome.
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies and models.
- Willingness and discipline to follow company rules and procedures.
- Apper-Intermediate English skills (oral, writing).
- Ability to go on business trip.
- Ability to work effectively and team-oriented.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility and mobility.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail products and technologies is welcome.
- Skills in database development and optimization, experience in PL/SQL are welcome.
- Work with Weblogic, Oracle Application Server, OSB is welcome.