Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007 with the goal to deliver world class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Ekaterinburg, Izhevsk, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Goteborg, Harrogate (England) and we keep growing rapidly.
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer for one of our customers in Stockholm, Sweden.
The company is a market leader in Load Testing and Web Performance Monitoring with an international presence and large domestic, European and US customers. It works in a high-paced agile development environment with quick response to changing needs. The product evolution is rapid and you will be involved in all activities throughout the entire SDLC from architecture/design definition to final delivery.
- Minimum a Bachelor in CS or related focus.
- Web product development preferably on .NET stack (3+ years).
- Front-End development in Web 2.0 concepts and reactive designs (5+ years)
- Experienced working with agile methodologies and practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP).
Required Skills and Competences:
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in good front-end architecture and design.
- Proficient in working with RESTful services and service oriented concept.
- Proficiency in .NET MVC
- Practitioner and believer of Test Driven Development (TDD, JSUnit).
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL concepts.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (TeamCity).
- Experience with version control tools like Git/Github.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written as you will be working with an international team with team-members and customers outside of Sweden.
- Salary (determined by experience and results).
- Fastdev covers apartment and local transport.
- Fastdev covers visas, tickets, work permit and other costs tied to travelling to and working in Sweden.
- Every quarter 15% of the Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all employees in proportion to the total number of years in the company.
- Eight hour working day.
- Compensation for travelling home to Russia.
- Good opportunities for professional growth.
Additional Desired Competences:
- Software architecture.
- Code reviewing / Pair Programming / Peer Design.
- Configuration management.
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux.
- Cloud infrastructure and deployment (AWS, Azure).
- Good understanding of Synthetic and Performance Monitoring.
- Experience with Load Testing.
- Experience with MongoDB a plus.