PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. We built a marketplace connecting owners and renters of campers. Our vision is to make great outdoor vacations accessible to everyone, to (re)connect people with nature to slow down in this fast moving world. We offer our amazing outdoor experiences in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and the UK. At PaulCamper we are currently a team of more than 60 international, nature-loving, fun-to-hang-out with and dog-friendly people, supported by leading industry investors sharing our vision.
Our product team is looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer who loves to have a job with purpose: The result of your work will directly impact our success and growth - and makes it easy to all people who love to rent a camper van via our platform. Front end development is your passion, you love to work in cross-functional teams, are not afraid of taking responsibility and initiative and have a solution-oriented, still pragmatic mindset? Amazing - we would love to meet you!
Please note: This position is remote, but we collaborate synchronously often. We require all colleagues to be based in time zones between GMT -1 to GMT +5 and speak English fluently.
- Build new features and maintain already existing services in cooperation with our cross-functional teams
- Use wide range of frontend technologies and approaches to deliver high quality and performant solutions
- Build, test, deploy and support - be responsible for the full cycle from the problem definition phase to release and beyond
- Continuously improve the code base
- Our frontend stack: React, Redux, Saga, CSS Modules, custom SSR for several NodeJS services including web, email and pdf renderers
What we're looking for
- Several years of hands-on experience writing services on React and Redux
- Good skills of CSS, Redux Saga, Webpack
- Familiarity with React Native, GTM, Core Web Vitals and WordPress is a plus
- Fan of clean code, testing and constantly raising the quality bar
- Business-fluent English
- Team player who enjoys to share knowledge and mentoring more junior developers
What's in it for you
Be part of PaulCamper’s success story and leave your very own footprint by actively helping us shape and grow our company and culture - based on passion, authenticity, and respect. We offer the opportunity to take on responsibility from day 1 and to create a lasting impact on our product and therefore on the way people enjoy their vacation in the great outdoors. Twice a year (once the Covid-19 bans are lifted) we are happy to invite you to our Berlin headquarter to work with us in our lovely, bright, open, and dog-friendly office located in central Berlin!
We are excited to hear from you! Please fill out our online application form and feel free to add your portfolio, code or work samples!
Applications are evaluated only on their professional qualifications, and talent is considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severe disability or age.
Meet whole team in Berlin twice a year, once the Covid-19 bans are lifted.
Please apply via link https://paulcamper.kenjo.io/senior-front-end-engineer-211111