Постоянная удаленная работа из дома или офиса на клиента из Сев. Америки для Frontend developer with Ruby (RoR) skills. Ваше местоположение не важно, главное - готовность работать по времени заказчика (GMT-5h) и разговорный английский язык. Main requirements:
1. 3 years of experience as a front end developer
2. Front end ROR (controllers, views, asset pipeline)
7. Responsive Development
We seeking a full-time Senior Front-End Rails Engineer to join our growing team. You'll jump right in taking on tasks that involve creating brand new websites, new UX features, and maintaining our portfolio of highly trafficked applications. If you're interested in creating and growing exciting new products in the entertainment and pop culture space - we'd love to hear from you!
Who you are
* Self-Starter: You take initiative, meet deadlines and creatively solve problems.
* Student: You learn constantly through reading, meet-ups etc. and apply best practices whenever possible.
* Craftsman: You strive to create code that is tested, maintainable, readable, and re-usable.
* Teacher: You not only command programming fundamentals and concepts but can explain design patterns in developing OOP.
* Mobile First: You follow progressive enhancement and believe in developing for the the small-screen first.
What we use
* Our current stack: CoffeeScript, jQuery, Backbone, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap, Bower, Jasmine, Karma, SASS, HAML, Ruby 1.9-2, Rails 3.2-4, RSpec, MySQL
* We use Slack, GitLabs, New Relic, CodeClimate, Sentry, and GitLabs CI to keep proactive and efficient
* Knowledge of video streaming, specifically using JWPlayer
* Familiar with Sprockets and use the Asset Pipeline daily
* Ability to write the Ruby on Rails part too
* Experience with designing and setting up A/B or multivariate tests