Datanyze is a fast-growing company backed by Google Ventures and some of the world's top VC’s. With headquarters located in Silicon Valley, we are now opening up our first office in St. Petersburg!
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking people to join the company. You will have the opportunity to work for an American company, learn new skills, and contribute to an exciting product! At Datanyze, you will be a member of a dynamic team and contribute to our sales intelligence platform, helping businesses uncover, research and reach the right prospects at the right time.
Interested in learning more and developing your skills as an Engineer? Apply today and be a part of the Datanyze team!
- Lead a team of 5-10 engineers
- Work with the head of product to understand the requirements and deliverables
- Regularly sync up with our engineer team in San Francisco
- Provide code reviews, make sure the quality of the code is outstanding
- Attract the best talent in St. Petersburg and elsewhere
- You must be able to speak English fluently as you will be spending a large amount of your time communicating with English speakers
- Previous work experience as a full-stack engineer is required
- Ability to write EFFICIENT code ( You will be asked to perform a coding challenge)
- "Get the job done" attitude. If you're used to working from 9am to 6pm and then go home and relax - this job is not a good fit for you. We always work hard and we get things done. We will expect you to have the same attitude
- Ability to work either early or late during the day. There's a big time zone difference between St. Petersburg and San Francisco and we will need at least a couple of hours every day to sync up on current tasks
- Previous experience leading a team of at least 10 engineers
What we offer:
- Opportunity at a high-growth startup with the ability to gain hands on experience
- Opportunity to travel to our San Francisco headquarters
- Job security - we are not affected by political events in Russia
- Above-the-market compensation
- Comfortable office at Vosstaniya Square
**Please be sure to include an English CV and Cover Letter when applying to this role