Senior Java Developer
About the client:
This company is the one of the world's dominant providers of original in-store customer solutions, that invests its` endless creativity, ingenuity and technology in a transformation of the customer experience into something bigger. They help world`s most successful brands to personalize their content, give it an unbelievable depth of the detail and develop great demonstration packages, that provide a customer with better information for effective solutions and happiness and, on the other hand, allows companies to maximise their sales and create a loyal client base.
We would be happy to welcome an experienced Senior Java Engineer with a strong interest for what he does, creativity, appreciation of Agile patterns and a skilful team player, who can`t imagine life without learning, exploring and creating! Your proactivity and passion about the most cutting edge technology, willingness to enhance our Continuous Delivery channel will turn your work into our energetic team into full-time joy! Your work with us entails:
- Maintenance and development of services that allow our users to get the full advantage and joy of multimedia content in their gadgets;
- Advancement of the public Application Programming Interface that lets our multimedia content to be:
- successfully used and regulated by various providers with different configurations;
- easily administered by managers and introduced to users;
- looked for and found quickly by everybody;
- obtained (all other components of this process);
- distributed to our user's gadgets.
- 4+ years of experience in the equivalent field;
- Strong Agile mentality and application of Agile approach in your work routine;
- Creation of variety of automated regression tests isn`t a problem for you;
- Clean and high-quality code writing skills;
- Great knowledge of Object-orientated programming;
- Sound design skills;
- Experience with functional-style coding;
- Deep understanding of APIs creation, implementation and development process;
- Excellent grasp of Java Standard Edition 8 and enterprise development through Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JPA, JMS, Servlet) or the Spring Framework;
- Fine background with JBoss WildFly 9 and Oracle DB;
- Familiarity and work experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Vaadin framework would be advantageous;
- Scrum background would be considered a plus;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong team spirit.
We perceive it as an opportunity to be part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU! We do our best for our words to be confirmed by our actions, as we have an acting flexible hours system and opportunity to work from home from time to time, a freedom to select own hardware and free days for self-development, excellent compensation package and cutting-edge application stack. We also hope to make your relocation to Germany enjoyable by providing free individual German classes in our super convenient and modern office and integrating you in our vivid and friendly team through a wide variety of extracurricular events and etc. Above all you will have an opportunity to discover, actualize your potential and turn spectacular ideas to life!