Senior iOS Developer
About the client:
This company is the one of the world's dominant providers of original in-store customer solutions, that invests its` endless creativity, ingenuity and technology in a transformation of the customer experience into something bigger. They help world`s most successful brands to personalize their content, give it an unbelievable depth of the detail and develop great demonstration packages, that provide a customer with better information for effective solutions and happiness and, on the other hand, allows companies to maximise their sales and create a loyal client base.
We are ready to welcome a passionate professional on our Senior iOS Developer position. If you are a team person and appreciate Agile methods, can't live a day of your life without exploring, inventing and creating something new, you will certainly find our product team in Berlin as a family of like-minded people and your career opportunities for Senior iOS Developer position with relocation will flourish! Your position includes certain responsibilities:
- Design fresh features and advance existing ones through cross platforms technical stack;
- Collaborate with our team to maximize User Experience;
- Prove your mastery of 2 programming languages as a minimum (Objective-C, C++ is a plus);
- Use your open-mind to share your knowledge and be willing to bring your skills to higher level (development for another platform);
- Play an active role in the company's life.
- Experience with design and launch of new products/features on the business level;
- Mastery of mobile apps development for iOS and Android;
- Passion for the most forefront technology in the Mobile App community and willingness to integrate it into your work process;
- Excellent skills level in work with Objective-C (C++ would be advantageous) ;
- Great ability to perceive code bases (with great size and complexity) and knowledge of API design approaches to keep them clean and maintainable;
- Background with UITest and UnitTest;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team;
- Passion about Agile methods;
- Willingness to adopt more than one language in your work;
- Familiarity with Scrum would be advantageous;
- Excellent command of English language.