Technical Support Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Veeam® is Modern Data Protection™. We believe today’s IT requirements have changed and that “3C” legacy backup problems—high costs, increased complexity and missing capabilities—are no longer acceptable for any organization. Veeam provides powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions that are Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud—a perfect fit for the modern data center. Veeam currently has over 19,000 ProPartners and 183,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland and the company has offices throughout the world.
- Technical support engineer provides support and troubleshooting via telephone, email and web conferencing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking) or other foreign language (German/ Italian/ Spanish/ French) - to work with one of these regions
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
- VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle), Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level, UNIX and/or Linux knowledge, Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment