About the client:
We’re one of the leading and rapidly growing companies in the Netherlands with huge potential and multiple opportunities. Our main mission is to make people happy by providing highly responsive and super functional shopping platform. That is why we have no time to stop, but to grow, progress and expand! A fountain of ideas is splashing over the edge and we’re eager to realise them all. Right from the beginning of the company’s existence, we’ve done everything to make sure that our staff is made up of professional and result driven developers only. Highly qualified IT department is what leads company to success. That’s the main reason why we’ve never turned a blind eye on the skills of our team members and hired only the best!
By starting your Senior Delphi Developer relocation career in our effective, multidisciplinary team of gurus, you'll be able to proudly state that your input allows everyone to do their work in the most fast and productive way possible. By joining our full-time position, you will be able to appreciate the opportunity to go beyond your specialization, enjoy the fruits of your work with immediate end-user feedback and finally you'll enjoy a chance to experiment, as our budget is always open for an excellent idea. Your Senior Delphi Netherlands Relocation job responsibilities will include:
- Sharing your ideas and designing new functionalities to optimize all our processes;
- Advance the route system;
- Integrate our data with a variety of systems (Google Analytics, BI, etc.);
- Undertake automated quality control;
- Splitting systems into services.
- Be an all-rounder in the Scrum team;
- Measurements on results and experience.
- Bachelor`s degree in Mathematics or IT would be in preference;
- 4 years of work experience in the similar position;
- Experience and thorough knowledge of Delphi;
- Background with Oracle or comparable database;
- Expertise in the sphere of development methods and cutting-edge practices, conventions, algorithms and design patterns;
- Insight into the world of users thoughts and feelings;
- Excellent grasp of relational database modelling principles;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Commercial insight;
- Proficiency in C# would be advantageous.