Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
A dynamically growing start-up, owned by one of world's largest media groups Naspers, is looking for problem solvers to join our team in our cozy office in Hoofddorp (15 mins to Amsterdam).
Last summer we launched a cutting-edge TV-on-demand service in South Africa that offers a unique experience which hasn't been yet introduced even by Netflix - a giant provider of on-demand streaming operating all over the world. Our catalogue offers more than 10.000 hours of video content available on all types of electronic devices: laptop and desktop computers, mobile phones, tablets, Smart TVs.
We invite creative developers to help us develop and enhance our core software and to invent something that neither we nor our competitors have thought of yet.
We offer you a possibility to develop a unique for South Africa product from scratch. We are proud to have our own server cloud, APIs and the whole development platform built as Service Oriented Architecture and composed of many small components that talk to each other using REST APIs. We also use a lot of open source software on the platform and our own tools built on top of it.
- Working on back-end services of the platform. (mainly API);
- Work on in-house tools;
- Integration with 3rd party APIs/Services;
- Be willing to learn, share and advance your skills.
- Deep experience with Ruby and/or Go;
- Knowledge of some programming language such as C++, Java, SmallTalk;
- Solid level of English proficiency, so that you could interact easily with our team worldwide.