Компания Spotify ищет опытного Android разработчика в нашу команду в стокгольмский офис. Ниже Вы найдете детали вакансии (на английском языке).
What you’ll do
- Work with, own and care for the architecture for the Android platform.
- Develop tooling for automating client releases and test infrastructure.
- Increase developer productivity with better tools and practices.
- Work at a high pace of innovation supporting development at scale.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Work from our awesome office in Stockholm - we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there.
Who you are
- You have several years of working experience as a Software Engineer with either Java or C/C++, preferably both.
- You have extensive working experience as an Android engineer. This can be offset by a strong general development background.
- Experience in other languages such as Python, Groovy, bash, low level programming or productivity tools is a bonus.
- You have experience with XP, strong testing practices or CI/CD.
- You are a solutions-oriented team player. You are flexible and ready to do what brings most value to customers and other engineering teams at Spotify.
- You have a great ability to learn and are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
- You have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
- You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.