Senior Java Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
We’re one of the leading online platforms for car purchasing with business activities in more than 20 countries that rapidly grows and invites software developers from all over the world to join our team. The company provides a huge and relevant assortment of the used cars with professional documentation and detailed inventory of each vehicle. However, we’re not just a basic market. And we only plan to become better and more helpful to our partners and customers.
- Think of new ways to implement complicated tasks concerning both, internal work and applications for customers;
- Actively participate at all stages of development process - design, plan, create and search for new interesting approaches and methods;
- Work with our API architecture;
- Manage a project and have a proper feel of Ownership;
- Collaborate with designers and other members of the team;
- Share your experience and ideas with the team to help your partners grow and develop;
- Upgrade your skills and learn new technologies.
- You should have a degree in computer science or any relevant field;
- Present a proven record of 5+ working experience with Java 6/7/8 AND and the following technologies - Jackson, Hibernate, SpringMVC, Spring, Springboot. Three of them would be enough;
- Confident with RESTful APIs, RESTful API Design Patterns and HTTP;
- You should know how to write the code in a SOA/microservice environment;
- It would be definitely great if you prove an extensive experience of working with large-scale web development projects that have got over a million of requests per month;
- Interesting projects with appliance of the latest technologies;
- Friendly international team of web professionals who love to invent new ways to solve the issues within a company and improve the end product;
- A lot of room to build a successful career with competitive remuneration;
- A number of perks that you would expect from a top-level IT company - free coffee, beers, juice and numerous parties on Fridays;
- An option to get involved in an interesting project, gain new experience and contribute to the daily progress of the company.