Hi, we need a Project Manager in our small web studio.
Location: remote job (contract)
Schedule: 5 days/week (8 hours/day)
Salary: approximately $1000 - $3000 (per month), but depends on your skills and ability to deal with deadline critical projects.
As a Project Manager at Lixpi, you would be responsible for the complete delivery of projects to our customers. This involves understanding the requirements, planning the project, assigning engineers and seeing the project through to successful completion. You should meet regularly with customers to update on progress and ensure our solution meets expectations. Along with this you are expected to help the organization to scale by contributing to business development and implementing best practises.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, well organized and self-motivated professional. They should have a technical background and be capable of learning new areas quickly. We’re a remote company, so excellent communication skills and the ability to present and write thoughts down clearly for others to understand is essential.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers and responsible for communication from contract signed until project completion.
- You need to clearly understand the customers requirements and convert them into “user stories” for the engineering team.
- Leverage your expertise to implement best practices and define how the Project Management team should operate.
- Work with engineering to ensure we meet customer requirements and our work is of the highest standards.
- Mentor juniors and help onboard new team members.
- Attend regular project management meetings to keep abreast of other teams work and update the rest of the business on your projects.
- Manage people reporting to you by building a strong relationship, making sure their problems are addressed and that they are always motivated.
Skills and Requirements
- Significant experience as a project manager in the IT industry.
- Should have availability to work during UK timezone office hours.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Experience working with remote teams is a must.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Experience with Jira or similar tracking tools.