A customer service manager ensures that the needs of customers are satisfied. A customer service manager is expected to understand and satisfy customers' requirements and exceed their expectations if possible. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization they work for. We are looking for a customer service manager knowing the specifics of various markets and customers’ demands and expectations (Russian market, American market etc.)
- Help develop and implement a Customer Service Policy for the organization;
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- Build up processes and assess their effectiveness;
- Optimize Customer Service according to the customer demand;
- Manage a team of customer services staff;
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers;
- Provide help and advice to customers using the Company’s products or services;
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigate and solve customers' problems (complaints, major incidents, refunds, );
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the Company provides;
- Prepare reports analyzing the customer service that the Company provides;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Be involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- English – Advanced, knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Work experience in e-commerce in Customer Service is mandatory.
- Experience and skills in working with various markets (American, Russian, European) and knowledge of their specifics.
- Skills and wish to create processes/instructions/templates.
- Skills in working with people remotely.