We have a unique opportunity for a frontend developer to join us at Bookmate and help pioneer the future of reading.
You will need to do crossbrowser layouting and clientside development (IE10+, FF, Chrome, Safari) and deal with challenging and interesting problems involving different technologies and libraries. No legacy browser support!
- You're an experienced frontend developer with at least 3 years of prior experience, or equivalent.
- You love CSS3 and HTML5 features and eager to use new technologies in real projects, or already doing so
- You know how to build responsive web, the word "cross-browser" doesn't throw you in nightmarish state
- You know how to manipulate DOM to implement the desired logic of the application, whilst also knowing how to do it without jQuery.
- You know how to use VCS (git), build systems and task runners (gulp, webpack).
Perhaps you are even…
- familiar with ECMAScript 2015
- familiar with React, Flux (Redux)
- familiar with building universal/isomorphic apps
- using postCSS (cssnext)
- contributing to open source projects and have some code to show off
What we offer
A rare chance to work with an amazing team, building the future of reading and making it more fun than Angry Birds. Straight from the centre of the wor... errr.. Moscow.
Bookmate is a subscription based e-book service that makes reading accessible to anyone in the world with a mobile phone. We inspire millions of people around the globe to read more, discover new books and find new friends with common interests.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include some examples of your prior experience, like links to apps on Chrome apps store, Github profiles, and bits of code you’re proud of.