We are looking for a data analyst to help in improving popular products that we make and maintain for our customer. We work on several informational and entertaining web projects that are used daily by over 15 million people per month, and we are in the process of developing a few more. We have some data on how our users interact with our projects, and we would like a person to help us analyze this data to identify trends and help us to create more engaging experiences for each user.
Your responsibilities will be:
- understand the essence of our projects;
- understand and analyze the data we already have;
- identify the connections between the our collectible data (metrics tracking) and the user’s subjective perception of our product;
- specify what kinds of data will be helpful on top of what we currently have;
- provide statistically reasoned suggestions on improvement of the user experience;
- be able to control the results of implementation of your suggestions.
- mathematician, preferably with specialization in statistics;
- experience in data analysis;
- experience with real-world statistics work, preferably that was used to drive business decision-making;
- sql knowledge;
- R, Python mathematical libraries or similar package experience;
- general excel knowledge;
- Google analytics knowledge is a plus;
- Hadoop or similar system experience is a plus;
- general understanding of web development is a plus;
- experience with mobile gaming is a plus;
- reading and writing English.
- full-time employment according to Russian law;
- hardware of your choice;
- pleasant working conditions;
- working directly with U.S.-based product managers;
- challenging jobs.